Are you a dedicated pest management professional looking to start anew? This stress-free, enjoyable industry is predicted to increase by 26% by the year 2020 by the U.S. Bureau of labor statistics — that’s more than the average of all other industries. Not only that, but we’ve grown every single year we’ve been in business. And unlike other occupations, we’re virtually recession proof. With the steady increase in our customer base, we’re in need of immediate help.
TECHNICIANS & SERVICE PERSONNEL
Premier Pest Control is seeking an energetic and motivated person to join our team. We’re hiring full-time pest management service technicians. Do you have experience in pest management? We offer competitive pay, health benefits, paid vacation and sick time plus performance based bonuses. Respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resumes to:
Premier Pest Control, Inc.
P.O. Box 425
Granby, MA 01033
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Valid Drivers License w/ Good Driving Record
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Advanced Problem Solving Skills and Proven Time Management
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Current Pesticide License or Willing to Become Certified to Apply Pesticides
- Able and Willing to Work in Various Weather Conditons (8-10) Hours per Day
- Be Willing to Submit to CORI Background Check & Drug Screening
EOE & DFWP